List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] OpenNMS - Negative index values for	Physical
From:       Jacob Ritorto <jacob.ritorto () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-06-30 13:53:38

  I have old, stock Solaris 10 boxes, too, and they work fine.

Why not snmpget the particular oid you're concerned about by hand and
see if it's returning bogus values on that unix host vs. the other? If
only one is returning bad data there, that'd eliminate OpenNMS as the
culprit and allow you to focus on correcting your particular host's SNMP
issue.