List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] Customize Notification Message
From:       Max Clark <max.clark () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-08 20:53:32

Hello,

I'm interested in customizing the notification message for an
interface up/down. Specifically I want to add the address of the node
which is stored in both the snmp location field and the opennms asset
database for the node. I'm looking for instructions on how to pull
these fields and place them in the notification message - specifically
what is the %parameter% options?

Thanks in advance,
Max