List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] how to collect MIB of localhost using opennms
From:       Md Hedayetul Islam <hedayetul () oxyfi ! se>
Date:       2011-01-06 21:30:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey Russel,
Thankks for your mail.
I have configured opennms on my localhost ubuntu.It looks like perfect.Now i
need to colllect all information(snmp MIB information) of my localhost using
opennms(specially i need to collect my ethernet up and downlinf data).On my
localhost i have configured snmpd.when i run snmpwalk from localhost its
showing good result but when i am trying login opennms to see all
information but i didnt get those.

have u got it.
please help me