List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] Generating event after manual alarm
From:       pcichy <przemyslaw.cichocki () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-29 7:39:50

Hi,

I have noticed that no event is generated "out-of-the-box" when alarm is
manually cleared/acknowledged with web GUI.
My idea is to use the vacuumd and fire event based on the alarms table
contents.
The question is - how can I recognize alarms that are manually
cleared/acknowledged in the db from those that were cleared via automatic
process (e.g. snmp traps with clear status that were converted automatically
into 'clear' events)?

Anybody can have the better idea how to solve it?

BR,
--
pcichy