List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] SNMP Interface data graph not displaying any
From:       "Suguna Kumar" <sugunbangady () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-30 8:18:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi,
I am using OpenNMS 1.5.90 on Ubuntu 7.10 and working fine. We have one core
s/w(ServerIron SuperX), Server Load balancer(ServerIron GT), and Link Load
balancers(ServerIron XL).  We have four individual routers each for 2Mbps
leased line (i.e., 2mbs x 4=8MBps).  Between routers and XL, there is
a manageable Dlink layer 2 switch.  All other devices are Foundry make. Now
I can see SNMP Interface data graph like in/out trafic utlization etc from
any of the ports or interfaces from these devices as blank. But in Dlink s/w
I am getting thses values and graph properly(like 4 routers are connected to
4 individual ports of the Dlink switch. From these ports I can see the
details of individual rotuer's traffic).  From other devices like GT, I am
not able to see the data graph.  The values(Avg, Min, and Max) it
says 'NaN'.  Now for example, our core switch is connected to GT's port
number 3/9.  If I could see the SNMP data like bandwidth utilization, it
will be the band width of our full n/w.  At the same time I am getting SNMP
Node data like: Mem. utilization, temperature, TCP error etc in these
devices.  I think I have given all info needed and not confused. Please help
me how can i get interface data on variuos ports or interfaces on these
nodes?.  Do i need to change any configuration in the node like XL,GT or
Core? or Do I need to change any of my OpenNMS configuation files?  Please
help me.  Otherwise, the system is running for more than 3500 nodes out of
which, more than 50 nodes are manageable or polled.
<http://172.16.210.30:8980/opennms/graph/graph/results.htm?zoom=true&relativetime=cust \
om&resourceId=node%5b123%5d.interfaceSnmp%5bethernet3_19-000cdb7d3500%5d&reports=mib2.traffic-inout&start=1209455559308&end=1209541959308>

I have also attached screen shot of SNMP data of GT for your kind
reference.
 => Then, how can i get mem utilzation etc of servers (linux or windows) in
NMS?

Regards
Thanks
Sugun