List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] Onms review
From:       "Bob Busby" <robert.e.busby () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-31 20:42:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

By now, you probably all realize that I mistakenly hit "Reply" when I had
intended to hit "Forward".  I apologize for that mistake.  I have already
apologized privately to Neil for using the phrase "pseudo" - as I explained
to him, I simply meant to indicate that the paper was written in the form of
a scholarly work, but did not appear to be associated with any university.
I intended no comment on the content of the report.  That is not intended to
defend the remark - the words were ill chosen.

I join the rest of you in thanking Neil for his excellent efforts in helping
to document ONMS.

So, please delete my previous message from your mailboxes, and your minds if
possible.  I shall now crawl into a hole and assume the fetal position.