List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] Is there any Blackberry Integration to Opennms?
From:       "longwave () terra ! es" <longwave () terra ! es>
Date:       2008-01-29 11:39:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

In our organization we would like to use blackberry devices to remotely access to \
Opennms data. Actually it shows the whole HTML page in the Blackberry screen which \
makes it hard to read, as the screen has a resolution of a mobile telephone screen.

Is there any means to configure Opennms to get the pages to the blackberry? I guess \
it might be a tomcat issue as well, as it comes to formatting HTML.

The posts in the mail groups don't mention much.

Thanks, Enrique.

Ahora tambi&eacute;n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m&oacute;vil.

Inf&oacute;rmate pinchando aqu&iacute;.