List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] Need help with Resource Graphs
From:       Daniel Lacey <daniel_p_lacey () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-01-28 19:14:53

[Attachment #2 (text/html)]

<head>
</head>
Jeff Gehlbach wrote:
 type="cite">

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/opennms-discuss">https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/opennms-discuss</a>

  </pre>
DEBUG setting for jetty showed that I botched a
cut-paste/find-replace....<br>
I can look at the same code over and over, and see that it is
"correct", over and over...<br>
All graphs are working now.<br>
Thanks for the help!<br>
Oh, and I figured, right after I typed it in, that the cat thing would
come up... But not such a funny image in my mind!!!<br>
Later,<br>
Dan<br>