List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] Problem with SNMP
From:       "Danny Willis" <danny.willis () iracing ! com>
Date:       2007-06-25 19:08:37

Alright, I grabbed SNMP-informant and installed it on one of the machines as a test \
case.  I now need to figure out the MIBs.  I see there is a folder on the machine \
that contains the MIB files.

ONMS doesn't have the MIB's installed for SNMP-informant does it?  If not, I need to \
build the event files, something I've never done before.  I think there's a tool \
within the onms suite that will help me with this?

Please advise.  Thanks,
Dan