List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    [opennms-discuss] icmp threshold trigger doesn't work
From:       "Herzig Petr" <HERZIG () fnplzen ! cz>
Date:       2006-08-27 10:47:44

Hi,

I have problem with icmp threshold trigger - the notification is send on
first or second poll. I've tried to change trigger value from "3" to "4"
but the result is the same - notification is send immediately after
first poll.

my config:

Version:  		1.2.8-1
Java Version:	 	1.4.2_12 Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java Virtual Machine: 	1.4.2_12-b03 Sun Microsystems Inc.
Operating System: 	Linux 2.6.8-2-386 (i386)
Servlet Container: 	Apache Tomcat/4.1 (Servlet Spec 2.3)

Thanks in advance for advice.

Peter