List:       opennms-discuss
Subject:    Re: [opennms-discuss] Reports
From:       Tobey Pasheilich <tobey () sep ! com>
Date:       2005-04-15 16:24:35

I debugged through this and did some googling based on the information I
gained from debugging.  Just in case someone else runs into this, the
'fix' for this turned out to be to copy my xalanXXX.jar files into
tomcat's WEB-INF/lib directory (and restart tomcat & opennms).  I don't
know what long term issues I may run into from using the workaround.
Any thoughts?

After checking the documentation for TransformerFactory.newInstance(), I
found it was throwing the following error:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError: Provider
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl not found

Copying the jar files into the WEB-INF/lib dir has fixed the issue, and
I can now get reports.