List:       opennms-devel
Subject:    Re: [opennms-devel] How to start OpenNMS in debug mode
From:       tuvd <dinhtu.info () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-04-21 10:35:50

Dear Markus Neumann

I deployed OpenNMS on Window and ran it normally. But when I ran opennms
with -t parameter as your guide to turn on debug mode, I got the error as
below:

/java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at org.opennms.bootstrap.Bootstrap$3.run(Bootstrap.java:346)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "start"
        at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.
java:48)
        at org.opennms.netmgt.vmmgr.Controller.main(Controller.java:136)
        ... 6 more/

Please help me to find the solution for this problem.

Thank you so much!