List:       opennms-devel
Subject:    [opennms-devel] import opennms into eclipse problems,
From:       Sergei Frankoff <sfrankoff () cbnco ! com>
Date:       2011-01-14 23:58:23

Hello,

I have followed the wiki instruction on how to work with opennms in
eclipse found here: http://www.opennms.org/wiki/Eclipse_and_OpenNMS and
unfortunately, I am hitting a snag. Once I have completed all the steps
I am left with a lot of projects in the eclipse Package Explorer tree
one of them named "opennms". This project contains the opennms-install
source code (what I want to work on) however it is not a java project it
is just a maven project so I can't take advantage of any of Eclipse's
java tools. Also the projects that do show up as java projects throw the
"resources not on build path of java project" error when I try "open
declaration" on a method. I know this is hard to troubleshoot as
everyone's environment is unique however I have followed the wiki steps
exactly. Has anyone run into this issue before? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sergei