List:       opennms-devel
Subject:    [opennms-devel] Tomcat4 packages for SUSE Linux (was: OpenNMS - Compatibility Matrix and Cycle life)
From:       Peter Nixon <listuser () peternixon ! net>
Date:       2005-09-17 17:50:43

Hi Guys

Here are some new Tomcat4 packages for SUSE Linux 10 RC1 (Should work fine
for the full 10 release in a couple of weeks also):

ftp://ftp.suntel.com.tr/pub/opennms/tomcat

The are better than the SUSE 8.2 packages (that they are based on) because
they will not be removed by a system update as they have a different
naming scheme.

I will be making packages for various older versions of SUSE (new than 8.2)
available in the same directory this week as I have time to build them.

Cheers

Peter

--

Peter Nixon