List:       opennms-announce
Subject:    [opennms-announce] OpenNMS Users Conference Europe - Fulda,
From:       Tarus Balog <tarus () opennms ! org>
Date:       2011-05-02 16:43:51

Gang:

Just wanted to remind everyone about the European Users Conference taking place at \
the end of this month.

http://www.opennms-conference.info/

On Thursday the 26th I will be conducting a day-long seminar covering the four major \
aspects of OpenNMS: discovery and provisioning, events and alarms, service assurance \
and data collection. While not a replacement for our week-long formal training, it \
should give anyone with an interest in getting started with OpenNMS a great head \
start (assuming you are smart, which is pretty much true of all the attendees of our \
conferences, in addition to being extremely attractive).

On Friday the 27th we'll be having a barcamp-style conference with large number of \
OpenNMS developers in attendance. I just booked flights for Seth Leger, who is \
leading our IPv6 implementation, as well as Donald Desloge, who did a lot with the \
JasperReports integration.

Plus, it will be Donald's 30th birthday, so we plan to celebrate after the conference \
and you are invited to join in (I had to book his return flight a little later to \
make sure he had time to recover).

If the last conferences are any indication, this will be *the* event to attend in \
Europe with respect to OpenNMS. Although laking the media coverage of last week's \
wedding, we'll more than make up for it, and I hope to see you there.

-T
Tarus BALOG, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645
Email: tarus@opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C