List:       opennms-announce
Subject:    [opennms-announce] New OpenNMS Training Dates: Hawaii,
From:       Tarus Balog <tarus () opennms ! org>
Date:       2008-10-27 18:49:51

Gang:

Just wanted to let you know about new dates for OpenNMS training in
2009.

In order to better address the needs of our Pacific Rim users, we are
holding training at the Brigham Young University - Hawaii campus in
Laie, which is about an hour north of Honolulu on the island of Oahu.
Please tell your boss that the training is important and be sure to
leave off the location, or else you might end up in ...

Pittsboro, North Carolina, OpenNMS HQ, where the first mainland US
training course will be held 9-13 February.

We are working on finalizing a location for training in London
sometime between these two courses. I'll post more information when
there is more to post.

For registration see: http://www.opennms.com/training.html

Please register early (or at least drop a mail to sales@opennms.com to
let us know you are interested) as space is limited.

-T