List:       opennms-announce
Subject:    [opennms-announce] OpenNMS Italian Adventures
From:       Tarus Balog <tarus () opennms ! org>
Date:       2007-04-02 15:11:52

Gang:

A couple of years ago we got an interesting e-mail from Italy. A team
lead by Antonio Russo was working on some new features for OpenNMS,
and they asked to be able to contribute them back to the project. We
created a branch called "Italian Adventures" for them to play with.

On my first trip to the UK back in October of 2005, Antonio and his
wife Roberta came to London to meet with me, and to paraphrase
Casablanca it was the start of a beautiful friendship. His team is
mainly responsible for both the map and linkd - the process that
determines topology.

So today I'd like to announce that we have several new resources
available for working with OpenNMS in Italian.

lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/opennms-italia), a new wiki:
http://www.opennms.it and Antonio's blog: http://blogs.opennms.it.

We are very excited that Antonio has taken his OpenNMS ambassadorship
in Italy to the next level, and we look forward to working with the
community he is helping to build.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Skype: tarusb                               Direct: +1 919 647 4749
Email: tarus@opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C