List:       openmrs-users
Subject:    installation of openmrs1.9 version
From:       krishna tulasi <mytestingpartner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-06 9:05:47

This is Tulasi,

I have downloaded openmrs1.9 version, java 7 is installed on my laptop,
what are other pre requisites  and requirements,to have this version
installed on my laptop.i have gone through installation-and-initial-setup
topic in openmrs site, but couldn't proceed further.

Please help me.

Regards
Tulasi

-- OpenMRS Users: http://go.openmrs.org/users