List:       openmrs-implementers
Subject:    Re: Have you tested The Chart Search Module?
From:       judy wawira <judywawira () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-23 2:41:43

Hello Joseph

This is pretty impressive.

having used chart search in real patient care, I loved the categories based
on types of notes (liek radiology , cardiology etc) But this may not be
directly applicable to form based openMRS , but for programs that integrate
with radiology and pathology  and would like to see reports , this would be
awesome

I am biased in terms of the UI of course, but i would like to see a
category for vital signs ...

Def plan to test this further

Judy