List:       openmrs-implementers
Subject:    Re: Address formats
From:       Darius Jazayeri <djazayeri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-19 2:12:55

To answer your latter question as a developer, we don't have any native
support in OpenMRS for using multiple address formats for patients of
different nationalities.

If you're using the standard UI, yes, you'll have to design a template
that's sufficient for both.

If you're building a custom UI, you could do something better, but at the
expense of developer time.

-Darius