List:       openmrs-implementers
Subject:    Can't search for drugs by concept ID in "Add concept drug" screen
From:       "Alex B." <apb156 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-31 21:09:37

In 1.9.2, you can't search for drugs by concept ID in the "Add concept
drug" form. This is weird because the search field indicates "Enter concept
name or id".

You can reproduce this on the OpenMRS demo:
http://demo.openmrs.org/openmrs/admin/concepts/conceptDrug.form

This is a problem because when you search by name, you may get more
concepts than can be seen at a time. If this happens, the bottom of the
drop down box shows this message: "( X more results not displayed)".

In my case, I'm searching for Acetaminophen (using the MVP concept
dictionary) and there are many formulations of drugs that include the name
acetaminophen that are displayed ahead in the list. Thus, I can't select
the drug.

I've noticed this behavior in other places where there are concept search
fields.

Thanks!

Alex

--