List:       openmrs-dev
Subject:    Re: Use of FHIR encounter$everything to represent OpenMRS encounters [spoiler alert: contains actual
From:       Burke Mamlin <burke () openmrs ! org>
Date:       2015-04-08 12:25:22

Include name iff <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_and_only_if> it is
populated.  Also, don't forget to include the local code (i.e., the UUID of
the concept on the server itself).  For example:

"code": {
  "coding": [
    {
      "system": "http://qa01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/",
      "code": "5090AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
      "display": "Height (cm)"
    },
    {
      "system": "http://snomed.info/sct",