List:       openmrs-dev
Subject:    Re: Bean error
From:       Daniel Kayiwa <kayiwadaniel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-26 6:16:49

Can you pastebin the entire stack trace? The root cause must be deep down
there?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 5:20 AM, judy wawira <judywawira@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> Looking for help to tackle this bean error  - Tried changing the
> moduleApplicationContext.xml with no success
>
> Error creating bean with name 'messageSourceServiceTarget' defined in class path \
> resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean \
> 'mutableResourceBundleMessageSource' while setting bean property \
> 'activeMessageSource'; nested exception is \
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with \
> name 'mutableResourceBundleMessageSource' defined in class path resource \
> [applicationContext-service.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception \
> is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean \
> with name 'org.springframework.transaction.interceptor.TransactionAttributeSourceAdvisor#0' \
> defined in class path resource [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve \
> reference to bean 'transactionInterceptor' while setting bean property \
> 'transactionInterceptor'; nested exception is \
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with \
> name 'transactionInterceptor' defined in class path resource \
> [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean \
> 'transactionManager' while setting bean property 'transactionManager'; nested \
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error \
> creating bean with name 'transactionManager' defined in class path resource \
> [applicationContext-service.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'sessionFactory' \
> while setting bean property 'sessionFactory'; nested exception is \
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with \
> name 'sessionFactory' defined in class path resource \
> [applicationContext-service.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested \
> exception is org.hibernate.HibernateException: Unable to instantiate default \
> tuplizer [org.hibernate.tuple.entity.PojoEntityTuplizer]
>
> --
> Judy
>
> --
> OpenMRS Developers: http://go.openmrs.org/dev

If we keep uppermost in our minds the unkind and unjust acts of others, we
shall find it impossible to love them as Christ has loved us; but if our
thoughts dwell upon the wondrous love and pity of Christ for us, the same
spirit will flow out to others.

--
OpenMRS Developers: http://go.openmrs.org/dev