List:       openmrs-dev
Subject:    Re: module from scratch
From:       Wesley Brown <wesbrown1 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-22 8:03:16

Julian,

Welcome to the community!  The wiki has a really good walkthrough for
creating a new module here:
https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Creating+Your+First+Module. An
example module exists on github here:
https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-example-helloworldapp., though I haven't
looked at it to know how helpful it is. For specific questions the IRC
chatroom <https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/IRC/Home> and this forum are
good places to ask.

Cheers,
-Wes