List:       openmrs-dev
Subject:    Re: A clarification regarding "ruled out" and possible or questionable diagnoses
From:       Burke Mamlin <burke () openmrs ! org>
Date:       2014-03-26 17:45:12

Presume & Confirmed should be sufficient modifiers for now and can be
easily understood by everyone.  I would not expand this to a list of 6+
modifiers before we know whether or not those two modifiers will be widely
reliably filled and/or used.

-Burke

--
OpenMRS Developers: http://go.openmrs.org/dev