List:       openmrs-dev
Subject:    Re: tags in github
From:       Daniel Kayiwa <kayiwadaniel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-09-22 23:51:04

Are you looking for this? https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/tree/1.9.4

On github, you will see two tabs: Branches & Tags

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 2:41 AM, <r.friedman@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Are we tagging releases in github?  I only see 1.9.x.
>
> --
> OpenMRS Developers: http://go.openmrs.org/dev

If we keep uppermost in our minds the unkind and unjust acts of others, we
shall find it impossible to love them as Christ has loved us; but if our
thoughts dwell upon the wondrous love and pity of Christ for us, the same
spirit will flow out to others.

--
OpenMRS Developers: http://go.openmrs.org/dev