List:       openmrs-dev
Subject:    Re: CIEL website request
From:       Andrew Kanter <andy_kanter () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-11-28 19:33:17

We are fairly open to what people want to do creatively. We are not specifying 3D and \
the image can be conceptual, or not. We probably would not use pictures in the logo \
or the name header, but might elsewhere in the site. This call was primarily for the \
logo and separate pictures. The only color palate might be to include blue, both from \
the illusion to the sky, but also to Columbia University (which is \
http://www.columbia.edu)

Andy

Andrew S. Kanter, MD MPH FACMI

Asst. Prof. of Clinical Biomedical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology

Columbia University
Email: andrew.kanter@dbmi.columbia.edu
Mobile: +1 (646) 469-2421
Office: +1 (212) 305-4842