List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    [openMosix-general] [Openmosix-devel] David Santo Orcero Returns to openMosix User Tools
From:       David Santo Orcero <irbis () orcero ! org>
Date:       2006-03-17 12:04:19

 Hello, all!

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Bruce Knox wrote:

> Welcome David back to openMosix User Tools Development!

 Thank you very much. :-)

 I will concentrate on a minimal stable working environment that can be
used for OM users and developers; and as soon as it is possible, a
working forced-migration cluster. I think that this will make us easier to
reach soon to a load-balanced environment.

 I will begin to code this weekend. As soon as I will have a
minimal working code (read: one or two weeks) I will free it.

 Yours:

 David