List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    Re: [openMosix-general] oMFS and DFSA
From:       "Bruce Knox" <bknox () uaex ! edu>
Date:       2005-11-17 2:56:10

1. No, and as of 2.4.26-om1 oMFS has been removed from openMosix
1&2. see:
http://howto.x-tend.be/openMosix-HOWTO/x1296.html
http://howto.x-tend.be/openMosix-HOWTO/x1647.html

>>> talimades@gmail.com 11/16/05 04:08PM >>>
Hello everybody,
I am new in the list-distribution (and new in clustering).
I am installing openMosix over SuSE 8.2 distribution.
After read the instruction of installation I didn't understand:
1) Is necessary oMFS ?
2) What is DFSA ?

Can you help me?
Thank you in advance.