List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    [openMosix-general] Re:[Openmosix-devel] openMosix and colinux joint
From:       "Ian Latter" <Ian.Latter () mq ! edu ! au>
Date:       2004-06-21 22:41:59

Hello Andreas,

  I looked at this a few months ago and ended up with a
compiled CHAOS version to do the job, but couldn't get it
to run against the Windows coLinux daemon/service.

  Wim (of ClusterKnoppix, and maybe Thane of Cordor)
looked at it recently, and had one coLinux'd version of
CHAOS running under Windows, and another CHAOS
running under VMware under Linux ... in the same cluster.

  I haven't had time, but I am looking to make space to
reproduce Wim's work, and then to get an Installer
together to release it.

  I'm on both sets of devel lists, so wherever you want to
talk about this is cool, but we should prolly not x-link all
of  these lists ...