List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    Re: [openMosix-general] OpenMOSIX on Slackware 9.1
From:       Barnowl <barnowl () uronramp ! net>
Date:       2004-03-31 17:19:02

Lindstrom-
  I find better performance on older hardware with slackware. I also find a bit \
better better performance with remote booted nodes (LTSP) using slackware do to the \
lower base over head.

Evan

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:28:28 +0200
Per Lindstrom <klamman.gard@telia.com> wrote:

> Moreno Baricevic wrote:On Tue, 30 Mar 2004, Per Lindstrom wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if there are some ones that have experience of openMOSIX on
> Slackware?
>
> Best regards
> Per
>

> Hi Per,
>
> oM on Slack works fine for me, as well as on every other distro :)
>

> Regards
>
> Moreno
>

> Hi Monero,
>
> Do you recognice some distro that gives better performance with oM?
>
> (I'm not trying to starting up " Distro Flame  War " :-) )
>
> Yours
> Per

Microsoft is not an International or Open Standard.
I can only access International or Open standard documents.