List:       openmosix-general
Subject:    [openMosix-general] Fw: /bin or /usr/bin for Debian?
From:       Mirko Caserta <mirko () mcaserta ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 16:54:21

Hey Vance,
are you still unable to post to the list?

About the "recursive" symlinks problem mentioned in your mail, I was not able
to find a solution myself. What I've come up with is this:

mcaserta@dexter tmp $ find . -type l -xtype d | sort | uniq
./icons-normal/icon-normal
./mdk-icons
mcaserta@dexter tmp $ find . -follow -xtype l | sort | uniq
./icons-normal/icon-normal
./mdk-icons
./mdk-icons/icon-normal

Now, if only I could get two stdins and print only the lines which differ
between the two... :)

I'm quite sure some more seasoned *NIX guru here has a cleaner solution :)

Begin forwarded message: