List:       openmosix-devel
Subject:    [Openmosix-devel] '[omkmigd] <defunct>' processes left on remote node
From:       "Matt Dew" <Matt.Dew () seakr ! com>
Date:       2006-04-04 22:12:12

Hi all,

Migration is working for me now, but when the process migrates back home from the \
remote node a '[omkmigd] <defunct>' process is left on the remote node.  This happens \
for each migration and they stay until the machine is rebooted.  They stay even when \
the original process on its home node completes.

I would like to help but I'm not a kernel programmer.  Could someone point me in the \
right direction as to where I would look to fix this bug?

thanks,
Matt