List:       openmosix-devel
Subject:    [Openmosix-devel] good bye from mulyadi
From:       gentryX () gmx ! de
Date:       2004-10-06 7:00:42

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 10:03:11 +0700
From: Mulyadi Santosa <a_mulyadi@softhome.net>
To: "Andreas Schäfer" <gentryx@gmx.de>
Subject: -no subject-

Hello Andreas...please forward this e-mail to oM devel/general..TIA

Hello all of openMosix community

With this letter, i want to resign myself from openMosix devel and
openMosix general mailing list and I won't interfere or take part again
into development discussion and/or general discussion. Looks like I and
Moshe bar can't achieve same view on how oM shoud be developed, how the
community should work together, how we control statement etc etc.......

For those who had given support, feedback, (positive) critics for me, i
would like to say big thanks. You made me grows into better person with
better knowledge.....something that I consider the greatest bless from
God....

I want to apologize for all of my mistake or harsh word toward any of
openMosix community.

Thank you and may God bless us

regards

Mulyadi