List:       openmoko-distro-devel
Subject:    Re: [gta02-core] A new hardware
From:       Muthu Subramanian K <muthusuba () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-11 12:58:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear Werner,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Werner Almesberger <werner@openmoko.org>wrote:

> The gta02-core design, once successfully prototypes, would be a better
> basis for future development than the original GTA02. Not only does it
> solve a number of problems of GTA02 that one would want to address
> anyway, but it also uses an open design process, so you're not tied to
> proprietary tools and engineering decisions are better documented.
>
> - Werner

ok...These are ambitituos and aim towards more 'free'er phone. That's really
nice. We will wait for the updates then.
I don't know how we would be able to help. We don't have a hardware team,
yet. We can help with marketing decisions or with software.
We can also help you with the case design - I don't know how it will help
without the hardware redesign.

Let us know.

Thank you for the detailed explaination, it would really help us.

Thanks again,
Muthu Subramanian