List:       openmoko-distro-devel
Subject:    initializing elementary outside enlightenment
From:       Michal Brzozowski <rusolis () poczta ! fm>
Date:       2009-07-21 15:09:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an Icewm environment. There is a number of apps I want
to run that use elementary. I don't know how to correctly set all the ELM_*
environment variables. Without this the apps have too small window sizes and
tiny fonts. Is there a command I can run to correctly init everything?

Thanks,
Michal