List:       openmoko-devel
Subject:    [ANNOUNCE] dfu-util 0.1 release
From:       Stefan Schmidt <stefan () datenfreihafen ! org>
Date:       2010-05-24 11:36:51

Hello.

I'm happy to announce that the first release of dfu-util it out now.

Website:  http://dfu-util.gnumonks.org/
GIT repo: http://git.openezx.org/dfu-util.git

From now on the development will take place only the within the GIT repository.
I added a deprecation notice to the OM svn.

If you are a distro packager and have already packaged a svn snapshot or have
been waiting for a release I would strongly encourage you to test this release
and update to it.

have fun
Stefan Schmidt