List:       openmoko-devel
Subject:    Python Bluetooth Libraries
From:       <mcorona2 () miners ! utep ! edu>
Date:       2009-03-23 18:23:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I'm searching for bluetooth libraries for developing software on python=2C =
I found PyBluez=2C but I'm having trouble installing it=2C because the asse=
mbler is missing. I would like if someone knows about some libraries that w=
ork in the OpenMoko without lots of trouble to tell me=2C Thanks in advance=
.
- Manuel Corona =