List:       openmoko-devel
Subject:    App devel with GTK+
From:       cjw39 () hotmail ! com (Jeff Wang)
Date:       2007-06-21 8:22:17

Hello,I'm also new to OpenMoko development. I'd like to write a simple app with GTK+. \
I ran the MokoMakefile, have the system running using QEMU, and found the ARM \
cross-compiler at $OMDIR/build/tmp/cross/bin/arm-linux-gcc.What I'm missing are the \
GTK+ libraries needed for cross-compiling. Could someone tell me where I can find the \
GTK+ libraries and header files for my devel environment?PS: My host system is: \
Ubuntu 7.04 GTK+2.10Any help is greatly appreciated!Jeff Wang> Hello,>> I want to \
start developing apps for openmoko but i haven't being able to> find any tools for \
that. i have browsed the wiki, projects and the other> sections of the website and no \
luck.> I'm interested on developing some thin client apps on the openmoko> framework \
as a proof of concept for my masters thesis on low coupled> distributed applications \
so it would be great if somebody could give me> some links for the documentation and \
developer tools.>> P.D. I also want to purchase a phone it looks like a very \
interesting> combination technology and philosophy!!>> thanks in advance. \
Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color. \
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0607