List:       openmoko-community
Subject:    qtmoko v31 & rtc
From:       David Garabana Barro <david () garabana ! com>
Date:       2011-02-09 11:55:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi

Does anyone knows if finally this [1] patch was applied to debian kernel?

I cannot set rtc, time is lost in every suspend/restart. The same sympthoms as
[2]

I know I could boot another distro and reset rtc, but I didn't wanted to erase
my qtmoko installation in NAND, and I cannot boot any distro from my uSD

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/community@lists.openmoko.org/msg58236.html
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/community@lists.openmoko.org/msg57473.html