List:       openmoko-community
Subject:    Ringtones and ringing volume
From:       "Ivo Anjo" <knuckles () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-16 17:43:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi.

I was wondering: how is the volume of the freerunner speaker? Currently I
like being able to hear my falling-apart nokia from rooms away. And is the
speaker any good for vorbis/mp3/etc ringtones, or do those get too distorted
or not loud enough?

Can anyone that has the hardware comment on this?

Thanks,
Ivo Anjo