List:       openmoko-community
Subject:    Openmoko release
From:       "Michael Schmidt" <schmidtm524 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-07 19:34:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

we need a release of Neo or any other mobil open phone (hardware setting)
now
otherwise the market will overrun the hardware

today we have all this in a good mobil
- navigation for free (only O2 Xda orbit 2 )
- 5 MP Camera (with navigation only nokia n95)
- DVB-T (3 mobiles have that, Samsung, LG and gigabyte T600)
- 2 SIM Cards (3-4 mobiles have that)

Neo has nothing of that?  So when is the release?

Regards