List:       openldap-technical
Subject:    how to migrate an openldap server to a new linux server
From:       xpzhang1971 () gmail ! com
Date:       2024-03-22 22:40:43

I have an openldap server I want to clone it to another linux server. However, I \
can't access it by login but can just run ldapsearch because this source openldap \
server only open port 389.  Now I installed openldap-servers package to target linux \
server, then what? I appreciate if anybody can instruct me or direct me to useful \
documents.