Gloria Semme wrote: > Dear OpenLDAP Technical Team, >=20 > I am reaching out to seek your guidance and permission regarding the us= e of the OpenLDAP logo. My team is in the process of creating a Grafana i= ntegration > designed to facilitate the monitoring of OpenLDAP applications for our = users. To enhance user experience and direct attention effectively, we pl= an to > incorporate the OpenLDAP logo within the Grafana Cloud interface. >=20 > Upon reviewing the available licensing information, we noted the absenc= e of specific guidelines related to the use of the OpenLDAP logo. Given t= his, we wish to > ensure our use aligns with your expectations and policies. Our design c= onsiderations include adjusting the logo to fit a square format to suit t= he dashboard's > aesthetic. We are committed to respecting your branding guidelines and = are open to any alternative suggestions or requirements you may have. You are free to use any of the logos shown here under the cited terms: https://openldap.org/project/powered.html >=20 > We appreciate your support in this endeavor and look forward to your gu= idance. >=20 > Thank you for your guidance. >=20 > Best regards, >=20 >=20 > --=20 > photo =09 > *Gloria Semme* > Sr. Engineering Manager=C2=A0 > Cloud Infrastructure Observability > gloria.semme@grafana.com >=20 > www.grafana.com >=20 >=20 --=20 -- Howard Chu CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/