List:       openldap-technical
Subject:    Re: Syncrepl has stopped 24 hours ago
From:       Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah () fast-mail ! org>
Date:       2022-11-29 19:43:46

--On Tuesday, November 29, 2022 3:01 PM +0000 Bradley T Gill
<bgill@aep.com> wrote:

> Our accesslog mdb is 2GB and syncrepl has been 'late' (according to
> Nagios) on all of our servers for 24 hours now.  We are in the middle of
> Significant Incident and am asking for suggestions of what to look for in
> the logs?  All of the syncprov_ activities in the log seem fine.
>

> I have done a rolling restart of our servers to see if that could spark
> them to sync, with no positive results.

Hello,

What openldap version? What type of syncrepl (standard, delta-sync)? Have
you enabled sync logging in addition to stats logging? Did your database
perhaps reach its maxsize value?  There's essentialy no useful information
provided here so it's difficult to provide guidance.

Also, please remove the images from being attached to your emails, thanks.

Regards,
Quanah