List:       openldap-technical
Subject:    OpenLDAP with GSSAPI on Windows
From:       Árpád Nagy <arpadnagy.bp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-01-19 13:06:17

Hello,

I try to use OpenLDAP with GSSAPI for authentication on Windows platform
and the LDAP server is a Microsoft AD.
According to the OpenLDAP Admin guide the SASL have to be used. SASL plugin
is for OpenLDAP the Cyrus SASL.
In the Cyrus SASL 2.1.27 package the description "Building Cyrus SASL on
Windows" is very outdated.
Is it possible to build a working solution with Cyrus SASL 2.1.27 , MIT
Kerberos 5 and OpenLDAP 2.4.56 for Windows x64 platform with Microsoft
Visual Studio 2017 to authenticate Windows client with GSSAPI?

Regards,
Arpad