List:       openldap-technical
Subject:    Re: Configuring multiple proxies for Mirror-Mode
From:       "Wayne McNaught" <wayne.mcnaught () landregistry ! gov ! uk>
Date:       2020-06-11 10:13:50

I have done some further research and can see in the code that a debug message is generated in the ldap_back_retry function when the proxy can't access the backend server, but this message just shows the priority order of the back ends before the failure and not the new back-end that it is going to communicate with. Can anyone think of a better way to detect which backed the proxy has switched too. Or am I trying to do something crazy that no one else does?