List:       openldap-technical
Subject:    Re: Configuring ppolicy problem
From:       cbulist <cbulist () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-31 19:39:04

Guillaume,

I did a test with your suggestion and now It is working when I change
the pwdMaxAge to some short time as 15 seconds but I don't receive any
message invite me to change the password or any warning message for
expiration time.
I see the follow message in debug mode:

uid=user1,ou=People,dc=sample,dc=com  has an expired password

I set the attributes in default Policies:

pwsGraceAuthNLimit: 2
pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE
pwdExpireWarning: 10
pwdLockout: TRUE