List:       openldap-software
Subject:    RE: Using SSL without client certificates
From:       "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt () OpenLDAP ! org>
Date:       2000-08-31 17:17:35

A howto guide is also available in the developer's faq.
I'm having trouble getting StartTLS to work without
client certificates myself... but I'm TLS naive (I use
SASL/GSSAPI mostly which provides adequate protection for
my needs).

Anyways, I suggest those in the update the FAQ with additional
answers... with the goal of turning this into a Admin Guide
chapter.

If the code needs work, let's take that discussion to devel.

Kurt