List:       openldap-software
Subject:    Re: how can add componnet matching module to openldap?
From:       Aaron Richton <richton () nbcs ! rutgers ! edu>
Date:       2010-01-04 15:34:18

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, med s wrote:

> hi
> I have compiled the module using the CFLGS it compiled fine  but when
> seraching using component matching it doesn't return output

Please keep replies on the list.

If you're at the point where the module loads clean, you're doing better
than I might have expected. At this point you probably have a bit of a
development effort; I'd start using the classic techniques such as gdb or
Debug() statements to see what's going on. If you have a precise question
you may be able to get some help, but this is a fairly lightly used
section of code so it's quite possible you'll be going this alone. I don't
use it myself, so I'm unlikely to be of much help from here out. Good
luck.